1. Q: How can I order?
A: You can order easily using our online platform:-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
2. Q: What are the delivery charges?
A: Please refer to the Delivery charges Table as Delivery charges are dependent on the shipment locations and requirements. If the products on your order are due to special requirements (for example cartons) extra fee will be added to the shipment charges. You can see the Delivery charges on the ordering process before the payment is made.
3. Q: What are the terms and conditions?
A: Please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Q: Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
A: Yes, only if the order is still on pending status and no payment made.
Note: Please send an email to our customers service email at [email protected] or SMS us with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order
5. Q: Do you have the product in stock?
A: All the products which are shown on our site are available unless stated “Sold Out” and depend on the quantities purchased.
6. Q: How long can the Him Heang’s biscuits last?
A: Our own made biscuits are freshly baked every day. Expiry dates are written on the boxes mostly can last 10 days or 14 days or months depending on type of biscuits. This is because our own made biscuits contain no preservatives. Kindly refer to reheat directions for optimum taste and texture.
7. Q: How long does the delivery usually made?
A: Delivery usually will takes about 2-3 working days upon receiving your payment notification of your order confirmation.
8. Q: Can I come and self-collect my order?
A: Yes, you can self-collect your order upon notifying your payment to us. However the cut off time for collection is before 3pm on the day your arrangement to collect. If you cannot make it on time, please contact us before 2pm for any changes.
9. Q: How to contact customer service?
A: If you have question regarding our online store (ordering, account questions, technical questions), please kindly send us an email to [email protected] or contact us at mobile no.: 016-425 1168
Heating Suggestion: Bake biscuits in an oven until well heated before serving for a delicious crunchy experience.
1. Please separate content from packaging before heating.
2. Preheat toaster oven at 180°C.
3. Place on preheated baking tray.
4. Set at 180°C for 2 minutes.